EXTENDED WARRANTY PACK - TERMS & CONDITIONS:
(For all customers)
Always refer manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions for complete details and clarity.
Other Terms and conditions:
- Extended warranty must be registered within one month of purchase of product.
- Purchase invoice is the proof for registration. Hence keep it in safe custody.
- This warranty pack is valid only for the brand and products mentioned in the pack. Accel shall accept other brands at its sole discretion and the customer does not have any right to claim warranty for such brands.
- This warranty pack is valid only for products sold with one year manufacturer warranty. Obsolete models are not eligible for registration.
- Extended warranty will be active only after expiry of original manufacturer warranty.
- Original warranty will be deemed as completed at the end of manufacturer warranty or one year from the date of purchase of product which ever occur later.
- All warranty terms and conditions of manufacturer is applicable for extended warranty.
- This extended warranty is applicable only for carry in repair unless any other special services are specified .
- Manufacturer/Dealer has no connection or legal binding whatsoever with this extended warranty arrangement which is designed and sold by Accel to meet the market demand.
- Accel indemnifies the Manufacturer/Dealer from their responsibilities during extended warranty period.
- In the event of your original product being replaced during warranty customer must update the replacement product details in Accel website for continuity of extended warranty.
- Keep all the first year warranty transaction documents like warranty call slips/ Delivery Challan etc., in safe custody for reference. In case of any disputes these documents will serve as proof for replacements issued by manufacturer. You can also attach this document in our website during replacement update process and access this for your reference in future.
- This scheme is applicable only for GSM phones.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software, settings, content, data or links whether included or downloaded in product.
- Accel reserves the right to modify, change or withdraw this service at any point of time without assigning any reason. However Accel shall continue to support all customers who are registered prior to the termination of the program for the remaining period of extended warranty.
- The warranty extension pack must be kept in safe custody to avoid misuse. Accel shall not be held responsible if the pack is misplaced or lost or misused by any third party. In the event of any such incident inform Accel to block the warranty pack and provide alternate solution.
- List of brands supported and the prices are subject to change without notice.
- If the registration is denied due to any reason the pack can be used for registering another product.
- This does not cover defects due to causes which are beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or act of god etc.,
- In the even of any unforeseen circumstances, if the spares are not available Accel will make best effort to provide equivalent product of same brand or any other suitable brand as replacement. In case of any disagreement Accel’s depreciation policy/rules will be binding on the customer to avail commercial option as solution in lieu of repairs.
- Under no circumstance Accel commits to provide a new unit or upgrade as replacement to the customer by default.
- Under no circumstance the company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
- Third party claims against customer for losses or damages.
- Loss or damages to records, information or data.
- Economic consequential damages including lost profits.
- Customer is advised to take backup of data contents before handing over the unit for repair. The company shall not provide any backup service.
- In case of repair, the contents may be destroyed and customer will not be informed in advance.
- The company shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.
- The warranty will be void if any modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company.
- This warranty is not be applicable if the serial no/IMEI no registered is different from the equipment serial/IMEI no.
- This warranty does not cover defects caused by viruses from third party software, unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This can happen through hacking, password mining or through a variety of other means.
- Any legal dispute arise in connection with this services shall be governed in accordance with Indian law and subject to Chennai jurisdiction.